No. 7016 in 1943, is leaving the yard for the Quay with scrap wagons. Where the points ended, was the border between BR and Stockton Corporation. The building on the left was owned by the T.T.S Co., and known as the coffee warehouse due to it storing Nescafe there, which apparently the staff were never short of.
Photograph and details courtesy of John.